funy output

Carla D'Anna

Our node 4000 was off line for a while due to a bad PS., Upon restarting Node seems to work as before. except when I log in from terminal and send a connect command to another node   the node connected OK but I get this as well on the terminal session

bunzip2: Compressed file ends unexpectedly;
perhaps it is corrupted? *Possible* reason follows.
bunzip2: No such file or directory
Input file = /var/www/irlpvutil/nohtml.txt.bz2, output file = /var/www/irlpvutil/nohtml.txt
It is possible that the compressed file(s) have become corrupted.
You can use the -tvv option to test integrity of such files.
You can use the `bzip2recover' program to attempt to recover
data from undamaged sections of corrupted files.
bunzip2: Deleting output file /var/www/irlpvutil/nohtml.txt, if it exists.

Is this a hack or is there something amiss

Thanks

Larry WA3KOK