Re: PIRLP node # 7123

Richard Jamison

David,
PiRLP node from Dave Cameron comes with wifi turned off.  You would have to turn it on to switch from ethenet to wifi.

As far as repeaters go, I have only indirect knowledge.  Usually one programs the repeater so that DTMF code will allow the repeater to access the node and allow connections to reflector channels or other nodes.

Dick,
WA2QDP

On Sunday, June 19, 2022 at 03:57:03 PM EDT, David Bevington via groups.io <w6tnt@...> wrote:

Hi all,
Happy Fathers Day.

  I am running PIRLP node # 7123 I have two questions,

1.  I now have the node connected to the internet via cat 6 cable  and would like to know the command to turn off the wireless and where to put the command?

2.  I would also like to know if I can make it so my BridgeCom BC-50V can work with a squelch tail without sending it thru the node?

Thank you in advance.
Dave B
W6TNT