Thank You & Help with script please.

uk_2e0xlg <danielmoore2005@...>

First a Big Thank You to AG0N ( Gary ) for all his help with my IRLP
Node and his website is a top page to learn from. Also cheers to the
IRLP team & Buddie for there help.

Right I have this script called PIN Numbers by Tim Spicer VA3TJS

The system using PIN numbers allow better control of node access.
Individual amateurs are given their own 4-digit PIN. When the system
is ON control of a node requires the PIN then * then the node number or
other control code. The first time a station uses the PIN the callsign
of the station is announced with a `Thank you callsign' – the last
callsign to control the node is stored. Further announcements are
inhibited until a new station takes control when again a thank you
message is initiated.

Thats a Quick idea of what it does. Now I am new to IRLP & Cent OS but
I need this script to be working on my node due to some ppl in the area
being ANTI NODE PPL. They have been trying to get into the node so they
can leave it open. I have a code on the node for now but this script is
a very good Idea for my node as it also logs who has used it ect ect. I
also find that alot of ppl who use nodes dont pass there callsign
before use so this script will do that for them. I have had a go at
getting it working but to no avail. Is there anybody who can possibly
log into my machine and have a look to see what I am not doing or doing
wrong. Ref to the script is on here 51926 or the link is
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/irlp/message/51926 any help would be
great and I am sat by my node right now for the next 2 hours if anybody
wishes to call me. Node 5505 the callsign 2E0XLG.

Chris
2E0XLG
United Kingdom
Node 5505
MB7IXL

wd5mhz@...

Hello Chris,
I have the pin # script if you want to call me i will help you out i whould call you but the time diffrence not sure if you are up at this time i am at 3243

Latter
Mike
---- uk_2e0xlg <danielmoore2005@aol.com> wrote:

[...]

Thank You to Mike there for the offer of help. I have spoken to him to
let him know we are now on with fixing it. A station over here G3SNA is
on with it now but if we do get any problems I will call....

I will keep you all posted on the progress..73s

Chris
2E0XLG
United Kingdom
Node 5505
MB7IXL

wd5mhz@...

Hello no problem the g3sna can help you better than i could he helped me get it working on mine i think you will really like it
73,s for now

latter
Mike wd5mhz