Topics

good morning

Dark N

Just wanted to say Hi to the group. I'm a new node owner just wait for the stuff to ship. I look forward to chat with you guys in the near future.
73's
Jim

k9dc

Welcome Jim! But please include your call sign and node number (when you get it) in all correspondence. It greatly improves the odds of getting a response.

-k9dc

On Jan 10, 2012, at 7:46 AM, Dark N wrote:

Just wanted to say Hi to the group. I'm a new node owner just wait for the stuff to ship. I look forward to chat with you guys in the near future.
73's
Jim

Dark N

I will from now on.
I will post the node number right when I get it.
Does the installation go good?
Are there instruction I can read up on before it gets here?
thanks
Jim
KD8FHY

k9dc

I assume you have been to the web site (you ordered something). Look over everything there. The installation instructions are at http://www.irlp.net/new-install

-k9dc

On Jan 10, 2012, at 8:24 AM, Dark Niteusa wrote:

I will from now on.
I will post the node number right when I get it.
Does the installation go good?
Are there instruction I can read up on before it gets here?
thanks
Jim
KD8FHY

Dark N