From: irlp@... [mailto:irlp@...]
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2017 11:58 AM
To: irlp@...
Subject: [irlp] TImeout on non transmit

I need to timeout reflector connections after period of local inactivity.  I have looked at timercontrol but I don’t see how to set it up.  I finally got the gui to load after hacking together a config but its blank.  I’m not sure what password or port to give it.

-Michael

Dave K9DC

Inactivity timeout is a standard feature on all IRLP nodes. The default value are 1200 (20 minutes) during reflector connections, and 240 (4 minutes) during node to node calls. Both values can easily be modified.

There is no GUI supported on any IRLP node. There is nothing you can do to an IRLP node that is aided or made more convenient with a GUI. Access is normally provided by using a very lightweight SSH client and tools installed locally on the node. There are couple of web based utilities that some folks have found useful, but they are optional and not included in a standard installation.

-k9dc

On Dec 18, 2017, at 11:57, Michael Champion mikec@n7uic.com [irlp] <irlp@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I need to timeout reflector connections after period of local inactivity. I have looked at timercontrol but I don’t see how to set it up. I finally got the gui to load after hacking together a config but its blank. I’m not sure what password or port to give it.

-Michael

RICHARD S. LAING

Mike

I'm not much help on Allstar, I'm an IRLP guy. Paul is out expert and had written much of the software like the Allmon-5. I would think no timeout is default and what you want. The same on IRLP we set the timer to 0000 no timeout. Paul told you to do a perminant connect so when the bridge resets you come right. I think you do a perminant connect I link 13 see out webpage you should be ok.

Dick

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note8.

From: "Michael Champion mikec@n7uic.com [irlp]" <irlp@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 12/18/17 11:57 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: irlp@yahoogroups.com

I need to timeout reflector connections after period of local inactivity. I have looked at timercontrol but I don’t see how to set it up. I finally got the gui to load after hacking together a config but its blank. I’m not sure what password or port to give it.

Michael Champion <mikec@...>

Sorry everyone. This was meant for the ircddbgateway group.  That’s what I get for hitting I and then enter on the address line.

-Michael