Ken Wolfe

Node 1488 went down in December after trying to reboot it we found out that the hard drive was no good replaced hard drive installed Debian 9 (stretch) and Debian 9 from IRLP ISO Mirror Site.Installed IRLP Linux CD-ROM based on CentOS 4.8 with updates as instructed to do down load onto new hard drive script runs all the way down to [root@localhoist~]# when I put cd/root/3../get-irlp-files it comes up with No such files or directory are we missing something or are there another problem I should be looking for.

Thanks
Ken Wolfe
Node 1488
VE7PGK
kcwolfe@...

zl1vfo

Either groups.io has stripped some spaces from your message or you perhaps missed putting them in when you typed things at your IRLP terminal, as there's a space between cd and /root/ Linux is a bit picky about spaces and other punctuation.

After logging in as root, type

cd /root/

and press Enter. Then type

./get-irlp-files

and press Enter again. See where that gets you..

73,
Ian ZL1VFO 6950

Ken Wolfe

Thank you all for help got irlp trouble script to run thru repeater set up and found ports 5198 5199 are not open. 5198-5199 are open on desk tower for Echoink so we will

have to find out why I cant have them open for the IRLP computer. this will have to wait till next weekend as Im out of town this coming week

Thanks a gain for all the help

Ken W
VE7PGK
Node 1488.

Andy KB7B

Ken,

I have been working to get EchoIRLP working properly under Debian-9 and have discovered a few issues. It turns out that the troubleshoot-irlp script often reports that the the Echolink UDP ports 5198 and 5199 are not forwarded correctly, when in fact they are working fine.

To simplify getting EchoIRLP up and running on a node, I am working on a troubleshoot-echoirlp script to identify this and things needed for EchoIRLP operation. Let me know if you are having issues with EchoIRLP and I'll help you download the script which should help pinpoint any issues.

The script is in the testing phase now, but I hope to include it with EchoIRLP once it is finalized. Best of luck with the upgrade.

-Andy,
IRLP: 7583
Thank you all for help got irlp trouble script to run thru repeater set up and found ports 5198 5199 are not open. 5198-5199 are open on desk tower for Echoink so we will

have to find out why I cant have them open for the IRLP computer. this will have to wait till next weekend as Im out of town this coming week

Thanks a gain for all the help

Ken W
VE7PGK
Node 1488.

k9dc

If you are not running Echolink on the IRLP computer, the echolink failure is fine. They should fail if you are running Echolink on another computer. The troubleshoot-irlp script includes them for convenience, but they are not required for IRLP to work.

-k9dc

On Apr 22, 2019, at 19:08, Ken Wolfe <kcwolfe@...> wrote:

Thank you all for help got irlp trouble script to run thru repeater set up and found ports 5198 5199 are not open. 5198-5199 are open on desk tower for Echoink so we will

have to find out why I cant have them open for the IRLP computer. this will have to wait till next weekend as Im out of town this coming week

Thanks a gain for all the help

Ken W
VE7PGK
Node 1488.

Michael Champion Sr

Port forwarding only goes to 1 machine inside your firewall. You will have to choose which one it goes to.

-Michael