Jeff,
  It could, and I need to look at the port forwarding.  I didn't think of that until now.  New residence, new network, etc.  So I'll check on that.  Thanks for jogging my memory.
Dale

On Sat, Nov 16, 2019 at 9:45 PM Jeff Daugherty <w0nwa@...> wrote:
Should just fire up and work

Sent from my Sprint Phone.

-------- Original message --------
From: "dale.tongue" <dale.tongue@...>
Date: 11/16/19 9:04 PM (GMT-07:00)
Subject: [IRLP] IRLP 5555 off the air for less than 1 month

I've moved from Korea back to the US and Node 5555 has come with me.  It's been off the air and  network for less than 1 month.  I thought 1 months was the date for getting kicked off the network for good and having to reregister.  It's back online and I wonder what I need to do, to get it back on the IRLP network and usable again?
Dale Tongue
AC7NP

Jeff Daugherty

Should just fire up and work