IRLP Node: 8139
1-734-219-2010
Correspondent Amateur Radio Newsline

On Tuesday, April 28, 2020, 5:05:48 PM EDT, bargainmemorycards@... <bargainmemorycards@...> wrote:

I have a question regarding the location of Custom Scripts.

Do they go into the following location /home/irlp/custom
if they do, do I then use a line like the one below in the custom_decode file

# if DTMF = 0 then run the status script in /home/irlp/custom
if [ "$1" = "0" ] ; then "$CUSTOM"/status ; exit 1 ; fi

Ian

G0HLJ

bargainmemorycards@...