dpkg-reconfigure tzdata

On IRLP nodes, usually there is a script timeconfig that is linked to that same feature.

Dave Cameron

On 2020-05-21 9:32 a.m., G4CJC wrote:
For whatever reason I just noticed my log times are BST (daylight saving for UK). IRLPvCon reports correctly what UTC time is and what local time is but all the log files are shown in local (BST) time. Not a big deal but I'd like them all to be in UTC. This node is a RaspberryPi. How can I do this?
Tony G4CJC
Node 5600

G4CJC