Topics

AR Newsline Update

Hi Group,

NOTICE: I am currently editing some of my Web Sites (wb8odf.com) pages for the new servers it will be living on for the foreseeable future. The "WGET" command is up and running, this means all IRLP/AllStar Nodes and Reflector 0016 once again have access to the news.mp3 file via my server automatically (no more manual emails each week to everyone).

This command will get your news.mp3 file automatically...

As user "repeater"
cd $HOME/custom
mv news.mp3 news.old.mp3

And you should be in business (if you need tech support hit me up)

Thanks for listening...

>< Dave Parks ><
WB8ODF@...
http://wb8odf.com

Jeff

Thanks Dave that’s awesome! Really miss not having NEWSLINE on the local ECHO/IRLP node here in Tiffin, Ohio! Thanks for bringing things back!!

73’s

Jeff
WB8REI

On Oct 11, 2019, at 8:48 PM, Dave Parks - WB8ODF via Groups.Io <wb8odf@...> wrote:

Hi Group,

NOTICE: I am currently editing some of my Web Sites (wb8odf.com) pages for the new servers it will be living on for the foreseeable future. The "WGET" command is up and running, this means all IRLP/AllStar Nodes and Reflector 0016 once again have access to the news.mp3 file via my server automatically (no more manual emails each week to everyone).

This command will get your news.mp3 file automatically...

As user "repeater"
cd $HOME/custom
mv news.mp3 news.old.mp3

And you should be in business (if you need tech support hit me up)

Thanks for listening...

Warren D

Thanks for making things available!

I am playing the file via 0016 on my repeaters in Macclenny, FL each week and it is working well!

73,

Warren, AB4GE
Macclenny, FL

WB8ODF@...