Topics

Cannot access console

Albert Febraro <w6aax@...>

Hello:
  I'm a new owner and having issue whereas I can not access the control console. I have tried different computers on my network. The required ports are forwarded and I can run PUTTY from my desktop. When I try to bring up the console I enter 192.168.0.xxx/control/index.php. I am then prompted (Authentication Required) for my user name and password. When I enter the login info  I get an Unauthorized message stating that the server cannot verify that I am authorized to access the document requested. Also tried different browsers. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
Al
W6AAX

This is not the normal node login info. It is whatever you set the password to on install of the web admin, or in the case of a PiRLP or Embedded node, the third password you set on login.

The default username is admin - the password is whatever you set it to.

On 26/04/2020 11:36 a.m., Albert Febraro wrote:
Hello:
  I'm a new owner and having issue whereas I can not access the control console. I have tried different computers on my network. The required ports are forwarded and I can run PUTTY from my desktop. When I try to bring up the console I enter 192.168.0.xxx/control/index.php. I am then prompted (Authentication Required) for my user name and password. When I enter the login info  I get an Unauthorized message stating that the server cannot verify that I am authorized to access the document requested. Also tried different browsers. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
Al
W6AAX
Node 3913

Albert Febraro <w6aax@...>