Topics

Cannot access console

Albert Febraro <w6aax@...>

Hello:
  I'm a new owner and having issue whereas I can not access the control console. I have tried different computers on my network. The required ports are forwarded and I can run PUTTY from my desktop. When I try to bring up the console I enter 192.168.0.xxx/control/index.php. I am then prompted (Authentication Required) for my user name and password. When I enter the login info  I get an Unauthorized message stating that the server cannot verify that I am authorized to access the document requested. Also tried different browsers. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
Al
W6AAX
Node 3913 

David Cameron - IRLP

This is not the normal node login info. It is whatever you set the password to on install of the web admin, or in the case of a PiRLP or Embedded node, the third password you set on login.

The default username is admin - the password is whatever you set it to.

Dave Cameron
VE7LTD

On 26/04/2020 11:36 a.m., Albert Febraro wrote:
Hello:
  I'm a new owner and having issue whereas I can not access the control console. I have tried different computers on my network. The required ports are forwarded and I can run PUTTY from my desktop. When I try to bring up the console I enter 192.168.0.xxx/control/index.php. I am then prompted (Authentication Required) for my user name and password. When I enter the login info  I get an Unauthorized message stating that the server cannot verify that I am authorized to access the document requested. Also tried different browsers. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
Al
W6AAX
Node 3913

Albert Febraro <w6aax@...>

Admin, that was the key 
Thanks 
Al
W6AAX 

On Apr 26, 2020, at 11:37 AM, Albert Febraro <W6AAX@...> wrote:

Hello:
Al
W6AAX
Node 3913