Topics

Connected Node Query

Ken Pokigo

Is there a script or command to query if you are connect to a node and what number your connect to?

Ken
KC2AYK

David Cameron - IRLP

There are a few scripts that have been written over the years to do this. I include one with the PiRLP and embedded nodes I build. It has not been tested outside those nodes, but it could be hardened to work with other systems.

I think it is called speakstatus. Once I get a chance I will pull the script and post it here. It just uses code stolen from the call script in IRLP that states "you are currently connected to node number 1 2 3 4"

Is there a script or command to query if you are connect to a node and

If you'd like your node to replay with

"You are currently connected to the Eastcoast Reflector"

You can use my "Speak Reflector" script on wb8odf.com/scripts.cgi

WB8ODF@...
http://wb8odf.com