Topics

custom.crons question

Klaus Rung

Hi, I have a custom.crons question.

I am dealing with a DC slackware-version Slackware 10.2.0 Node and I am trying to install a custom.crons file but it will not show up when as do a user repeater crontab -l

It sounds like I did not saved the file correctly, can someone shed some light on that?

Klaus
ve3kr

Klaus Rung

Ignore this message,, It was not broken after all and the crontab did take so my mistake.

Klaus
ve3kr