Topics

Echoling on Irlp node 1100

Milt Duquette

Good afternoon.

Im trying to find my echo link number but cant.
Trying to connect to other echo link users and cant connect.
Where do you find this info?
Im running IRLP node 1100
Thanks

VE6MLD
Milt Duquette

1 (403) 928-1000 (cell)

Web:  http://www.photosbymilt.ca

Emails:

miltduquette@...

Twitter: @milt_duquette

Dave Schultheis

Milt MLD wrote:

Good afternoon.
Im trying to find my echo link number but cant.
Trying to connect to other echo link users and cant connect.
Where do you find this info?
Im running IRLP node 1100

I looked at the Echolink program on my desktop computer, searched for VE6MLD and found

VE6MLD-L 266909

And we just concluded an Echolink connection, so he has the information.

--

Dave Schultheis
WB6KHP San Jose

Tony

On 8/9/20 12:29 PM, Milt Duquette via groups.io wrote:
Good afternoon.

Im trying to find my echo link number but cant.
Trying to connect to other echo link users and cant connect.
Where do you find this info?
Im running IRLP node 1100
Thanks

VE6MLD
Milt Duquette

1 (403) 928-1000 (cell)

Web:  http://www.photosbymilt.ca

Emails:

miltduquette@...

Twitter: @milt_duquette

pete damron

http://www.echolink.org/faq_validation.htm

You can retrieve your info here and reset your password.

Pete Damron
N5ZLW

Easily found at http://echolink.org/logins.jsp and http://status.irlp.net/index.php?nodeid=1100