Topics

Groups.io

OK, we did not have this with yahoo groups, it's time Dave and or Dave needs to do something. Or lets just shut down the group.

I haven't been getting anything in months so it has been running BROKE for at least that amount of time.

Please don't post a reply to this post email me wb8odf@... (notice I said YAHOO like in yahoo groups that worked).

** Dave Parks **
1-734-219-2010
IRLP Node: 8139 / AllStar: 44108
Correspondent Amateur Radio Newsline

David McGough

Dave,

The problem is with yahoo.com e-mail service. Yahoo is blocking and
silently dropping messages from many mailing lists.

Get a gmail e-mail account and give that a try.

73, David KB4FXC

http://wb8odf.com
wb8odf@...
1-734-219-2010
IRLP Node: 8139 / AllStar: 44108
Correspondent Amateur Radio Newsline

Timothy Mc Bain - VK3MIT

I’ve had no issues at all with the groups io service, but I do use a gmail address for all this stuff. I haven’t used anything yahoo for several years now.

The group itself is great! A wonderful resource.

Tim.
Vk3mit

Sent from my iThing.