Topics

help needed 10060 error

Raymond Jackson <vk6et@...>

I have had Echolink for many years both on my phone, computer and a Nanonode about six months ago it stopped working on my Nanonode and both computers since then I have tried allpeople from my ISP provider friends to Netcomm and finally today an hour and a half with a comercial IT firm who went through all the options to fix the fault, now can this have a happy ending?.

--
Ray Jackson
vk6et@...

To answer your specific question: Yes, it is very possible to have a happy ending.

But to help you with whatever your problem might be, you need to tell us a little more.

For example, what are your node numbers? What are your echolink callsigns. Who is your ISP and what technology is in use. Are there any routers (of yours) between you and the public Internet. Also (and probably the most important) tell us exactly what is happening or not happening with your various nodes. “It stopped working” does not tell us much.

There is no phone application for IRLP, so we won’t be able to help with that. Generally all support for the Nanonode comes from the manufacturer who has recently gone out of business. But there might be some generic help available.

-k9dc

On Jul 27, 2020, at 04:53, Raymond Jackson <vk6et@...> wrote:

I have had Echolink for many years both on my phone, computer and a Nanonode about six months ago it stopped working on my Nanonode and both computers since then I have tried allpeople from my ISP provider friends to Netcomm and finally today an hour and a half with a comercial IT firm who went through all the options to fix the fault, now can this have a happy ending?.

--
Ray Jackson
vk6et@...
0409574121

Raymond Jackson <vk6et@...>

Hi, I have been having trouble with the Nanonode, got that sorted out but can not get Echolink working on the node so i eed to sort that out, thanks for the thought, IRLP 6427 and the call sign is VK6ET, name is Ray, cheers and 73s.

On 7/27/2020 8:25 PM, k9dc wrote:
[...]

Nanonode Echolink will not work with VK6ET as a call sign. You can only use that callsign on a device that does not include a radio (sysop mode), i.e. a local PC or smart phone. You must separately set up VK6ET-L or VK6ET-R as a callsign, and apply that to the Nanonode. That setup is done inside Echolink, and has nothing to do with IRLP.

-k9dc

On Jul 27, 2020, at 08:55, Raymond Jackson <vk6et@...> wrote:

Hi, I have been having trouble with the Nanonode, got that sorted out but can not get Echolink working on the node so i eed to sort that out, thanks for the thought, IRLP 6427 and the call sign is VK6ET, name is Ray, cheers and 73s.

David McAnally

It would seem he is using VK6ET-L. Both stn6427 and VK6ET-L are shown on the same IP address. Running troubleshoot-irlp might be a next step, as well as describing the network topology for the node.

David M.
WD5M

On Mon, Jul 27, 2020 at 8:42 AM k9dc <Dave@...> wrote:

Nanonode Echolink will not work with VK6ET as a call sign. You can only use that callsign on a device that does not include a radio (sysop mode), i.e. a local PC or smart phone.  You must separately set up VK6ET-L or VK6ET-R as a callsign, and apply that to the Nanonode. That setup is done inside Echolink, and has nothing to do with IRLP.

-k9dc

> On Jul 27, 2020, at 08:55, Raymond Jackson <vk6et@...> wrote:
>
> Hi, I have been having trouble with the Nanonode, got that sorted out but can not get Echolink working on the node so i eed to sort that out, thanks for the thought, IRLP 6427 and the call sign is VK6ET, name is Ray, cheers and 73s.

k9dc

I thought about suggesting that. But unfortunately, he is running a nanonode which precludes access to the CLI for most owners. IRLP VPN could also be used to get around any lingering port forwarding issues. I am expecting additional interaction.

-k9dc