David Cameron - IRLP

Is your computer connected to an internet connection while you are doing this? Both the install and the preeseed require internet to operate.

But 10 hours - never seen that before.

On 2021-08-28 10:14 a.m., Armando Cruz wrote:
Hello friends and colleagues of IRLP, I need to install Linux Debian 9 on my machine, with an IRLP disk image, but almost when I finish installing it remains static with "RUNNING PRESEED" and this takes about 10 hours. And when it finally finishes I don't have a complete installation.
Someone tell me what to do to run this program or installation step.

Ok, yes, my computer is connected to the internet, otherwise it would not connect to the debian repository or load all the program prior to this action.
Although to be honest, the internet speed is not much, 7 mb of download.
Thank you.