Topics

IRLP-ready Radios for sale

Will Hrachovina

I have a couple GE MVS Radios that I bought with the intention of using for IRLP, however I abandoned the project as other projects got in the way. I would like to offer them to someone in the IRLP community as they are great for that.

One of the radios already has the cables needed to make this work. This one is programmed for 144.900 MHz. The other is programmed for several simplex frequencies, but does not have any cables. I know there are instructions for making a cable for this on the IRLP.net site.

Each of these radios I am willing to sell for $60 shipping included. Please contact me directly if you are interested.

Will Hrachovina
K4MI

Herman Hoffman

Will, I am an officer/financier for the Englewood Amateur Radio Society here in Englewood Florida.  We don't have a spare for our Echolink/IRLP reflector and the lightning season is on its way.  If you have the unit with cables yet, I would buy that for the club spare,  Thanks, Herman Hoffman WA9LFQ