Topics

IRLP with TheBridge EchoLink Conference Server

VK3AJ

Hi Team,

Thanks for the great service you all provide.

I know this group can’t help with EchoLink or TheBridge, but I’m not sure where my issue lies to know if it’s something in the IRLP node or not.

I run node 6372. PiRLP running a Pi3B with Rev 3 IRLP board from DC.

This node runs EchoIRLP. EchoLink 556763 – VK3RAJ-R

I’ve recently setup an EchoLink Conference server for Scouts Australia *SCOUTSVK* which is on a separate network and internet service. Running on a VM using VirtualBox with Windows 7. All Power saver and sleep mode settings disabled.

TheBridge is setup to automatically connect to VK3RAJ-R on start-up, which it does.

My issue is that the connection drops out after approximately 25 minutes of no activity.

I say approximately, because it varies, some times it goes longer. I’m not sure if this is because of some noise that might bring up the receiver of the VK3RAJ repeater or not.

My question, is their any timers or other routines in the IRLP node that would cause the connection to drop or should I be looking at EchoLink and/or TheBridge?

I’ve been looking at all three, but can’t see anything.

Regards,

Peter Chaplin

peter@...

VK3AJ

Scout Radio & Electronics Service Unit

Repeater Coordinator

No trees were harmed in the posting of this message...however an extraordinarily large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced.

k9dc

What does it say in the IRLP log file?
-k9dc

On Jun 3, 2020, at 20:24, VK3AJ <vk3aj@...> wrote:

[...]

<image001.png>

VK3AJ

Where do I find the IRLP log file, I can’t find it in the manual?

[...]

/home/irlp/log/messages is the log file

-k9dc