Topics

No Audio after switch to Simplex

f.marks@...

Hey guys and gals I have look at different setting in both the radio and
node, and still have no audio Identifier when using DTMF codes on the
Amherst Node since I switched over to a Simplex Freq.

If I use the Node Keyboard and connect and disconnect the Audio files
play perfect, Whn I use the DTMF codes they don't play on the Amherst
node end but do play where ever I connect to, and the audio thru out the
conversation is great.

The only thing not working is the Audio Identifier letting us know when we
are connected and when we disconnect.

Any Help on this one would be appreciated ! ! !

73's from
VE1FSM
Frank Marks
Webmaster of