No audio in.

Hello colleagues, someone who can help me.
Recently a new Technicolor brand modem, model CGA2121, was installed in my house. To this modem I configured the opening of ports corresponding to the work with IRLP, but having followed all the steps to configure, my node does not work properly, since it does connect and it does respond to all the commands, but it does not receive or transmit the input audio, external.
Please, does anyone know what I'm failing in, in terms of configuration?

Tony

On 6/6/21 8:17 PM, Armando Cruz wrote:
Hello colleagues, someone who can help me.
Recently a new Technicolor brand modem, model CGA2121, was installed in my house. To this modem I configured the opening of ports corresponding to the work with IRLP, but having followed all the steps to configure, my node does not work properly, since it does connect and it does respond to all the commands, but it does not receive or transmit the input audio, external.
Please, does anyone know what I'm failing in, in terms of configuration?

You may wish to attach a screenshot of your alsamixer settings.

Wes AE6ZM

Also, you might comment on the results of running Troubleshooter.

--
VY 73,
Wes

Bob DeMattia, K1IW

Are you saying everything was working fine before the cable modem was installed?
If so, and you haven't changed anything other than the modem, then something must
still be misconfigured on the modem.

Could you send a screenshot of the forwarding you have set up on the modem?

73,
Bob - K1IW

David Cameron - IRLP

Run the troubleshooting script:

http://www.irlp.net/ts.html

Your port forwarding is broken, or, your node is set with a static IP that does not line up with the new router.

Dave Cameron