troubleshoot-irlp
and all the tests passed (except Echolink port forwarding).

Any suggestions for further testing/troubleshooting?

Thanks,
VE7GSJ

David Cameron - IRLP

Testing should always be done on the Echo reflector (9990 through 9999). Someone is always there to respond back :)

Generic messages come when downloading of the messages from the server fail for some reason. There is an issue we are trying to resolve with the Vancouver server that may be causing this. But it will not affect the ability for your node to communicate to others.

On 2020-02-21 14:27, Gavin Jacobs wrote:
I have Node 1196 running on a Raspberry Pi. It was working fine 2
weeks ago. Now, I can connect to 9990 (Echo Reflector) fine, but when
I connect to any other node, I get a generic voice announcement. For
example, if I run
decode 1000
I hear
"Node Number One Zero Zero Zero Link Active", and I don't appear to
be getting through, because no one answers my calls.
I did try
troubleshoot-irlp
and all the tests passed (except Echolink port forwarding).
Any suggestions for further testing/troubleshooting?
Thanks,
VE7GSJ
Links:
------
[1] https://irlp.groups.io/g/IRLP/message/76849
[2] https://groups.io/mt/71460961/500965
[3] https://irlp.groups.io/g/IRLP/post
[4] https://irlp.groups.io/g/IRLP/editsub/500965
[5] https://irlp.groups.io/g/IRLP/leave/defanged

Milt Duquette

I tried from Medicine Hat, connected

On Feb 21, 2020, at 3:27 PM, Gavin Jacobs <apriljunkbox@...> wrote:

I have Node 1196 running on a Raspberry Pi. It was working fine 2 weeks ago. Now, I can connect to 9990 (Echo Reflector) fine, but when I connect to any other node, I get a generic voice announcement. For example, if I run
decode 1000
I hear
"Node Number One Zero Zero Zero  Link Active", and I don't appear to be getting through, because no one answers my calls.
I did try
troubleshoot-irlp
and all the tests passed (except Echolink port forwarding).

Any suggestions for further testing/troubleshooting?

Thanks,
VE7GSJ

Thanks

Milt Duquette

1 (403) 928-1000 (cell)

Web:  http://www.photosbymilt.ca

Emails:

miltduquette@...

Twitter: @milt_duquette

Gary - AG0N

On Feb 21, 2020, at 15:27, Gavin Jacobs <apriljunkbox@...> wrote:

I hear
"Node Number One Zero Zero Zero Link Active", and I don't appear to be getting through, because no one answers my calls.
How do you know there is someone there to answer? Maybe no one is around the radio.

Gary - AG0N