Node

N4UPC - Scott <n4upc@...>

I was given an IRLP node by a ham friend that no longer need it. I would like to use it.

How would I go about configuring this Ras Pi for my use with my information? While I have several Ras Pi units for HAMVoip and other things, I’ve never used IRLP.

Thanks!

Dave K9DC

The first thing you should do is visit the documentation page. http://www.irlp.net/new-install. If the node is functional, you may be able to simply update the database with your information. Do you know its node number? If you want to install new, you can do that. If you need specific questions answered, or run in to a problem, you can reach out to the support team with an email to installs@ irlp.net.

-Dave K9DC

On Wed, Aug 11, 2021 at 05:47 PM, N4UPC - Scott wrote:
I was given an IRLP node by a ham friend that no longer need it. I would like
to use it.

How would I go about configuring this Ras Pi for my use with my information?
While I have several Ras Pi units for HAMVoip and other things, I’ve never
used IRLP.

Thanks!

N4UPC - Scott <n4upc@...>

Dave,

Thanks for the link to the documentation page. I will go over that. It appears the current node number is 4634.