Topics

Node 3982 fore sale.

Larry Ellsworth - K6KUS

Hello all. I'm going to sell my node 3982. No one ever uses it so time to go. The v.3 board is nestled inside a HP thin client along with a 64 gig ssd drive. The system works great and is basically a low power node. If interested shoot me an email and we can talk it over. Thanks and 73's.

k0wl@...

Hi Larry,

I am thinking about setting up a simplex node on 6m and just purchased a MaxTrac modified for 6m.  How much are you asking for your node equipment?

Doug
K0WL

Larry Ellsworth - K6KUS

sorry bud. It's sold already.