Topics

node 7401 Problems

N7SWW@...

Hi not sure why my node is not working on audio In running ft-8800 or FTM-100 analog I have tried using F5 on Capture doesn't work he cord ohms out just fine so you didnt change wires so must be software. Any help please..

k9dc

What is troubleshoot-irlp telling you?  Do all the test pass ok?  See http://www.irlp.net/ts.html

-k9dc

On May 19, 2020, at 20:16, N7SWW@... wrote:

Hi not sure why my node is not working on audio In running ft-8800 or FTM-100 analog I have tried using F5 on Capture doesn't work he cord ohms out just fine so you didnt change wires so must be software. Any help please..

_._,_._,_

James Hertel

If not on IRLPVPN service, Do go that route, It solved all of my modem issues... which what it sounds like your issue.. Thank you Dave K9dc and David Cameron..

N6kmr Jim 7966 & 3832