Topics

NOexport

dsay2001

A few days ago, I started seeing this message when I sign into our node over SSH:
Linux 2.4.32-irlp.
-bash: NOexport: command not found
-bash: NOexport: command not found

This is new...what does it mean?
I haven't signed in locally, so I don't know if the message is displayed on the local terminal.

Thanks.
Don Sayler W7OXR, node 3978.

David Cameron - IRLP

This is an error in your environment file someplace.

Have a look - it should be obvious with a line starting with NOexport and  the previous line missing its NO or YES.

On 03/05/2020 10:59 a.m., dsay2001 wrote:
A few days ago, I started seeing this message when I sign into our node over SSH:
Linux 2.4.32-irlp.
-bash: NOexport: command not found
-bash: NOexport: command not found

This is new...what does it mean?
I haven't signed in locally, so I don't know if the message is displayed on the local terminal.

Thanks.
Don Sayler W7OXR, node 3978.

dsay2001

I will check, thanks.

On Sun, May 3, 2020 at 11:12 AM David Cameron - IRLP <dcameron@...> wrote:
This is an error in your environment file someplace.

Have a look - it should be obvious with a line starting with NOexport
and  the previous line missing its NO or YES.

On 03/05/2020 10:59 a.m., dsay2001 wrote:
> A few days ago, I started seeing this message when I sign into our
> node over SSH:
> Linux 2.4.32-irlp.
> -bash: NOexport: command not found
> -bash: NOexport: command not found
>
> This is new...what does it mean?
> I haven't signed in locally, so I don't know if the message is
> displayed on the local terminal.
>
> Thanks.
> Don Sayler W7OXR, node 3978.

dsay2001

Found it! I know exactly how it happened too. ;).
Thanks again.