Topics

OK this is test 2

It seems my posts are getting there but my emails aren't coming to me

** Dave Parks **
1-734-219-2010
IRLP Node: 8139 / AllStar: 44108
Correspondent Amateur Radio Newsline

Received here  WB5EKU

On Thu, Jul 16, 2020 at 11:57 AM Dave Parks - WB8ODF via groups.io <wb8odf=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
It seems my posts are getting there but my emails aren't coming to me

** Dave Parks **
1-734-219-2010
IRLP Node: 8139 / AllStar: 44108
Correspondent Amateur Radio Newsline

Phil Zocco

Receiving you here.

73,

Phil N1BOW

Nodes 5960 and 4656

AMT MP 113.6

Niantic, CT USA Earth

It seems my posts are getting there but my emails aren't coming to me

** Dave Parks **

1-734-219-2010

IRLP Node: 8139 / AllStar: 44108

Correspondent Amateur Radio Newsline

Louis Katz

1. Online at the groups.io website. Log in. Make sure under preferences that you have this box checked.
Email Preferences
My Messages
I always want copies of my own emails

Also
I know that this is obvious and maybe was already said but the FAQ handles some of these problems here:
I have never had an issue so I am unexperienced with groups.io problems.
My yahoo account works properly with this group.

I hope that this helps.
Louis
w0it
South Texas,
My node is inactive. I hope to get it back up running sometime.