From: Kevin Halton <KA1MXL@...>
Date: 11/4/20 9:12 AM (GMT-07:00)
To: IRLP@irlp.groups.io
Subject: [IRLP] Pi-IRLP node for sale

I have a absolutely perfect running / looking IRLP node for sale. It is an all in one unit the size of a raspberry PI, very portable. It is programmed to tx/rx on 433.100mhz.

Asking $425.00 shipped via USPS

Contact me directly for pictures or further information

Ralph

I am interested. Photo would be great.

What are you using for a transmitter? Live in an area with a lot of noise.

Ralph
VA6RHG

On Wed, Nov 4, 2020 at 10:59 Kevin Halton <KA1MXL@...> wrote:

Thanks for your input. This is a COMPLETE node in a Pi!

From: Kevin Halton <KA1MXL@...>

Date: 11/4/20 9:12 AM (GMT-07:00)

--
Ralph Garnett