Pi-IRLP Node for sale

James Adkins - KB0NHX

OUr club is no longer using our IRLP node due to the system we linked to moving another direction.  If anyone is interested, contact me off list directly.  It includes a Pi 3B+, clear plastic case, power supply, 16 gb SD card, IRLP board, GPIO to IRLP board cable, USB sound dongle and IRLP card to DB-9 connector.  We are the original owner of the node, #3995.  Can provide pictures upon request.  We are asking $150 for the node - shipping included for stations in the continental US.

73,

James Adkins, KB0NHX
417-834-2745 (cell)

"Raise the standards . . .   If the people lead, eventually the leaders will follow"

"Those saying it can't be done should get out of the way of those doing it" - Chinese Proverb

            www.nixahams.net                               www.smlrs.info