Topics

RA Redirect Failure

My node 3602 has been up and running for a while and seems to be in working order.
However I simply cannot get RA to work no matter what I try.
Troubleshoot-Irlp says all is well, I have double checked the entries in the router and and in resolv.conf.
Anybody have any suggestions as to what I can check further?
Thanks for any help.
Lanny
3602
still port 15426 I believe.
WA6EFW

k9dc

Did you try port 80? There is nothing running on stn3602.ip.irlp.net port 15426, but there is a web server responding on port 80.

-k9dc

On Apr 9, 2020, at 16:26, Lanny Creason <lcreason@...> wrote:

My node 3602 has been up and running for a while and seems to be in working order.
However I simply cannot get RA to work no matter what I try.
Troubleshoot-Irlp says all is well, I have double checked the entries in the router and and in resolv.conf.
Anybody have any suggestions as to what I can check further?
Thanks for any help.
Lanny
3602
still port 15426 I believe.
WA6EFW

Jeez, how dumb am I, never even tried it.
Works perfect, thanks
Lanny
WA6EFW