Topics

Remote Admin Script

Klaus Rung

I just tried to install the Remote Admin script from this page but it does not complete and is missing files it seem when it installs and of course does not work. Is there a new installation someplace that works?

Klaus
ve3kr

Herman Hoffman

None that I am aware of.  But, there may well be a few around here somewhere.  WA9LFQ

On Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 11:54 AM Klaus Rung via Groups.Io <k_rung=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I just tried to install the Remote Admin script from this page but it does not complete and is missing files it seem when it installs and of course does not work. Is there a new installation someplace that works?

Klaus
ve3kr

David Cameron - IRLP

What version of the OS are you trying to load it onto? Is it still supported by Debian?

The output from the script would be helpful in finding out what is not working.

Dave Cameron

On 2020-02-26 08:54, Klaus Rung via Groups.Io wrote:
I just tried to install the Remote Admin script from this page but it
does not complete and is missing files it seem when it installs and of
course does not work. Is there a new installation someplace that
works?
IRLP - Internet Radio Linking Project [1]
IRLP - Internet Radio Linking Project
Welcome to IRLP.net, official home of the Internet Radio Linking
Project. This site provides general information...
Klaus
ve3kr
Links:
------
[1] http://www.irlp.net/owners/remote-admin.html
[2] https://irlp.groups.io/g/IRLP/message/76867
[3] https://groups.io/mt/71568861/500965
[4] https://irlp.groups.io/g/IRLP/post
[5] https://irlp.groups.io/g/IRLP/editsub/500965
[6] https://irlp.groups.io/g/IRLP/leave/defanged

Klaus Rung

Hi Dave it is on a deb7 node but I got it working so thanks for the reply.

On 2020-02-26 08:54, Klaus Rung via Groups.Io wrote:
> I just tried to install the Remote Admin script from this page but it
> does not complete and is missing files it seem when it installs and of
> course does not work. Is there a new installation someplace that
> works?
>
> IRLP - Internet Radio Linking Project [1]
>
> IRLP - Internet Radio Linking Project
>
> Welcome to IRLP.net, official home of the Internet Radio Linking
> Project. This site provides general information...
>
> Klaus
> ve3kr
>

> Links:
> ------
> [1] http://www.irlp.net/owners/remote-admin.html
> [2] https://irlp.groups.io/g/IRLP/message/76867

> [3]
https://groups.io/mt/71568861/500965
> [4] https://irlp.groups.io/g/IRLP/post
> [5] https://irlp.groups.io/g/IRLP/editsub/500965
> [6] https://irlp.groups.io/g/IRLP/leave/defanged

David Cameron - IRLP

Since you asked the question, please outline how you fixed the issue so when others come here with the problem, they are not asking again.

I assume it had to do with the fact that Debian 7 mirrors are pulled into archive now.

David Cameron
VE7LTD

On 2020-02-26 08:54, Klaus Rung via Groups.Io wrote:
[...]
[1] https://irlp.groups.io/g/IRLP/message/76870
[2] https://groups.io/mt/71568861/500965
[3] https://irlp.groups.io/g/IRLP/post
[4] https://irlp.groups.io/g/IRLP/editsub/500965
[5] https://irlp.groups.io/g/IRLP/leave/defanged

Klaus Rung

Sorry about that,

I used this one and it seems to be fine so far and has a lot of features.