From: stephen liggett <sbliggett2@...>
Date: 4/25/20 7:59 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: IRLP@irlp.groups.io
Subject: [IRLP] sold node 8153

I sold node 8153 to

KM4ONG USA flag USA

GARETT D BOLIN

The listing on eBay is shown below. He should be in contact with you.

Thank you,

steve
W3RX

k9dc

Actually the only thing that needs to happen is the owner update the status page database. That can only be done from the node itself and requires no other notification. See http://irlp.net/owners/dbupdates.html

-k9dc

On Apr 25, 2020, at 19:57, stephen liggett <sbliggett2@...> wrote:

I sold node 8153 to

KM4ONG USA flag USA

GARETT D BOLIN
The listing on eBay is shown below. He should be in contact with you.
Thank you,steve W3RX

Craig - K1BDX - Node 8724

I recommend you take your new IRLP node home, plug it into the
internet and power and then go change the status information for your
node at this link

http://status.irlp.net/updatenode

On 4/25/20, b_garett via groups.io <b_garett=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I confirm I have purchased the node via Ebay from Stephen. If you need any
information such as QTH or any other information please let me know. Sent
from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: stephen liggett
<sbliggett2@...> Date: 4/25/20 7:59 PM (GMT-05:00) To:
IRLP@irlp.groups.io Subject: [IRLP] sold node 8153 I sold node 8153