Topics

TEST

Why are my posts NOT making it to the group?

** Dave Parks **
1-734-219-2010
IRLP Node: 8139 / AllStar: 44108
Correspondent Amateur Radio Newsline

Gary - AG0N

On Jul 15, 2020, at 18:50, Dave Parks - WB8ODF via groups.io <wb8odf=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Why are my posts NOT making it to the group?
They are. I saw your earlier post.

Gary - AG0N

k9dc

I am getting all of your messages here.  It appears you are not receiving mail from the list. Perhaps a port forwarding issue? (j/k lol).

-k9dc

On Jul 15, 2020, at 20:44, Dave Parks - WB8ODF via groups.io <wb8odf@...> wrote:

Why are my posts NOT making it to the group?

** Dave Parks **
1-734-219-2010
IRLP Node: 8139 / AllStar: 44108
Correspondent Amateur Radio Newsline

He has been using an experimental email reflector.

> I am getting all of your messages here. It appears you are not receiving mail from the list. Perhaps a port forwarding issue? (j/k lol).
>
> -k9dc
>
> >> On Jul 15, 2020, at 20:44, Dave Parks - WB8ODF via groups.io wrote:
> > ?
> > Why are my posts NOT making it to the group?
> >

> > ** Dave Parks **
> > http://wb8odf.com
> > wb8odf@...
> > 1-734-219-2010
> > IRLP Node: 8139 / AllStar: 44108
> > Correspondent Amateur Radio Newsline

He has been using an experimental email reflector.

By the way Dave, it was a nice 33 degrees here this morning!