Topics

TEST 99,000,000.4

TEST

OK, David KB4FXC is my new HERO, he talked me through the painful ordeal of allowing GOOGLE to own yet another aspect of my life/hobby. I swore I would NEVER have/use a google mail account, Yet I guess ya go with what works. Let me add though I used my yahoo email account for years with no problems and wasn't to happy when IRLP moved to groups.io

Well I hope it continues to work :(

THANKS DAVID, KB4FXC... :)