Topics

Testing 1 2 3 4

I was automatically REMOVED from this group with no valid reason.

I followed the link that says I can continue my subscription, lets see if it works..

Anyone else getting this?

** Dave Parks **
IRLP Node: 8139
1-734-219-2010
Correspondent Amateur Radio Newsline

Robert Emerson

Received.

Robert
VE3RHE/VA3JM

On Apr 4, 2020, at 20:32, Dave Parks - WB8ODF via groups.io <wb8odf@...> wrote:

I was automatically REMOVED from this group with no valid reason.

I followed the link that says I can continue my subscription, lets see if it works..

Anyone else getting this?

** Dave Parks **
IRLP Node: 8139
1-734-219-2010
Correspondent Amateur Radio Newsline

Derek

You are back in...

On Sat, Apr 4, 2020 at 6:33 PM -0600, "Dave Parks - WB8ODF via groups.io" <wb8odf@...> wrote:

I was automatically REMOVED from this group with no valid reason.

I followed the link that says I can continue my subscription, lets see if it works..

Anyone else getting this?

** Dave Parks **
IRLP Node: 8139
1-734-219-2010
Correspondent Amateur Radio Newsline

David Cameron - IRLP

It's your email provider sent a bounce back to the groups.io server. The problem is with the email provider, not the group.

From: "Dave Parks - WB8ODF via groups.io" <wb8odf@...>
Date: 4/4/20 5:33 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: IRLP Help Group <irlp@irlp.groups.io>
Subject: [IRLP] Testing 1 2 3 4

I was automatically REMOVED from this group with no valid reason.

I followed the link that says I can continue my subscription, lets see if it works..

Anyone else getting this?

** Dave Parks **
IRLP Node: 8139
1-734-219-2010
Correspondent Amateur Radio Newsline

k9dc

It happens a few times a month. No big deal,  You just need to resubscribe.  Mailing lists lead a fragile existence.
-k9dc

From: "Dave Parks - WB8ODF via groups.io" <wb8odf@...>
Date: 4/4/20 5:33 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: IRLP Help Group <irlp@irlp.groups.io>

I was automatically REMOVED from this group with no valid reason.

I followed the link that says I can continue my subscription, lets see if it works..

Anyone else getting this?

** Dave Parks **
IRLP Node: 8139
1-734-219-2010
Correspondent Amateur Radio Newsline

John

Show us the txt of the message Dave.
It may have been a fishing or hoax email?

John @ 6163

http://wb8odf.com
IRLP Node: 81391-734-219-2010
Correspondent Amateur Radio Newsline

Gary - AG0N

On Apr 4, 2020, at 18:32, Dave Parks - WB8ODF via groups.io <wb8odf=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Anyone else getting this?
Did it say you were being “blocked” and to “unblock" click on the link from groups.io?

If so, I’ve had two incidents of this. I ignored the first one a month or so ago and all of my groups.io stuff eventually quit coming completely. I talked with my email provider (GoDaddy) about it and they had no clue, but it eventually got cleared a few days later. I received another one yesterday. There seems to be something at groups.io causing GoDaddy email servers to go into a reject mode.

Gary - AG0N