Topics

Time announce

john

Good morning,

Over many years with my old nodes, which where on the Via boards, I use to run a time announce script written by kk7v.

But as my nodes are all pi nodes now, I would like to get a time announce script to install on my 3 nodes.

Any suggestions please.

John Couch vk3jd

--
It's better to seek forgiveness, than to ask for permission.

Regards John Couch vk3jd

John

This what you're looking for John?
http://wb8odf.com/scripts.cgi
search his page for (speaktime.3.1.tgz Debian)

long time no hear
73 John @ 6163

On 1/08/2020 7:10:05 AM, john (vk3jd@...) wrote:
Good morning,
Over many years with my old nodes, which where on the Via boards, I use to run a time announce script written by kk7v.
But as my nodes are all pi nodes now, I would like to get a time announce script to install on my 3 nodes.
Any suggestions please.
John Couch vk3jd
--
It's better to seek forgiveness, than to ask for permission.
Regards John Couch vk3jd

Bob740

I've installed his speaktime script and it works well.

Bob
KE0SDV
7268

john