Topics

time announcements distorted

Lyle Maystruck

My time announcements are distorted. All other audio sounds great and has be up for about 4 years now. This just happen about 2 months ago. Any ideas

John

Care to send us the script that calls the time announcement?

John @ 6163

On 18/01/2020 5:55:50 AM, Lyle Maystruck via Groups.Io (ve5kks=yahoo.com@groups.io) wrote:
My time announcements are distorted. All other audio sounds great and has be up for about 4 years now. This just happen about 2 months ago. Any ideas

Lyle Maystruck

Ok Can I just download the script of the time announcement from the embedded node? Thanks for your help

Lyle Maystruck

Well I think I have the right reginaspeaktime file. Please check it if you can and see whats going on in there. Audio is very distorted.

Lyle Maystruck

Can someone help me with this time announcement problem. Its very distorted and I would like to replay it with a good copy. The file is above in the last reply. Thank you