Time since last local RX

Brian Alexander

Hello;

Is there a variable available to custom_decode showing the time since the last local RX? (In others words, the time since someone spoke into the RX of the radio that is connected to the IRLP board).

Brian VA3AZA

John Lorenc

Hi Brian

I did something like this a long time ago. I fuzzy recall harvesting data from redirected output from readinput flipping between cos on and cos off. It you want to detect Tx, readinput reports PTT on PTT off. Somehow, I echoed time into a file as well.

Maybe with the ideas, you might take up a scripting challenge.

John va3wm

Sent from my iPad Air 2