Topics

Understanding clear_IRLP_GPIO

cupricus

I'm eager to understand what the script "clear_IRLP_GPIO" does behind the scenes. Clearly the INGPIO and OUTGPIO variables point to BCM lines on the GPIO connector. Suppose I want to have PTT, for instance, operate on some other pin. Can I do that by simply changing the "17" to something else? If not, what else is necessary to do this?

I'm asking because I'm fiddling around with using an audio hat rather than a USB interface and there are some BCM line collisions between the hat and the IRLP board.

--
David Griffith
dave@...