Topics

updated from Debian 7 to 9

Brendan Pratt - vk4blp

Just updated from Debian 7 to 9, and got this message this morning.

stn6857.oih.com.au : Jan 24 00:02:02 : repeater : user NOT in sudoers ; TTY=unknown ; PWD=/home/irlp ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/sbin/iptables -L INPUT -v -n

Everything else seems to be working fine.

Did anyone else need to make any other changes when they upgraded Debian versions ?

I guess whilst I'm in the mood to update, perhaps I should take it all the way to Debian 10 and not have to worry about things for a while ? :)

--

Visit southsidears.org.au
My Weather Station jimboombaweather.com

IRLP Node 6857