Topics

v.3 irlp node connection to batwing quantar repeater

Larry Ellsworth - K6KUS

I have a fairly new quantar that I would like to connect my node to. Having problems trying to get a cable pinout  to the quantar. Does anyone have this done and able to share the connection info. Thanks.
K6KUS.
Node-3982

David McAnally

This web page may provide some assistance.  Let us know how it works out.

I've not wired IRLP direct to my Quantar yet. Still using a link radio on the node. But the guy that original set up our repeater programmed a couple of input/outputs and wired to disable PL except when receiving a signal with PL. This mutes the link immediately to prevent pulse back issues on the link radio.

David M.,WD5M
K5MOT Trustee

On Mon, Oct 28, 2019 at 1:18 PM Larry Ellsworth - K6KUS via Groups.Io <k6kusman=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I have a fairly new quantar that I would like to connect my node to. Having problems trying to get a cable pinout  to the quantar. Does anyone have this done and able to share the connection info. Thanks.
K6KUS.
Node-3982

pete damron

Node 3182
Pete Damron.
Last night and Early Am 10/28/19
0n reflector 9020 I my self and others where not able to listen or use 9021.
It was dropping Ptt. Opened echo link up on same repeater while on both . It was rock solid.  Same thing on 9077 Reflector.
Was there a issue 2:00 central time.
I powered down rebooted node. Did not solve problem? I never experienced this before. Any Answers?
Pete Damron
3182 /3084 / 3088 / 3094 /
Thanks