Topics

Working IRLP Node For Sale

wa5luy

Our group has decided to sell our working IRLP node 3647 due to low or no usage.
The node consists of a HP Pavilion tower with the IRLP board inside, Midland 70-526 440 radio with an external fan and fan timer control, and flat screen monitor and keyboard.  All documentation and disk is included.
The processor fan in the HP was recently replaced.

Asking US $150.00 plus shipping for all the above or $90.00 plus shipping excluding the radio.

I can provide photos if interested. Please email me direct.

Wayne
WA5LUY

Ralph

If you have all of the documentation including the current passwords I would be interested. doing a re-install may be more than I have time for at the moment.

I could take the radio as well. LOL 1 more radio around the shack won't be noticed.

Drop me a note or T1A4N5 if you can get a frght estimate.

Thanks

Ralph
VA6RHG

pete damron

Is this a Cameron node?
Enbedded or pie.... I pay shipping.whats the cost?
N5ZLW
3985 / 7533
903-262-5549