Re: Node Change to Pi from desktop #wb4bsd

Dave K9DC

On Sep 6, 2017, at 12:46, Rusty Bryant rustyb78@... [PiRLP] <PiRLP@...> wrote:

I've been out of sync with the IRLP community for a while. I currently have an operational node, Node 4739, that's on an old desktop and I want to move it to a Pi so save on energy costs and to take up less room.

1. Is there a document somewhere that explains how to do the shift so I can keep my current node number?

2. Does anyone have a PiIRLP for sale? The website price isn't bad but if I can find one that's gently used and can save a few bucks i'd like to explore that option.

thanks all.

Rusty
WB4BSD

Join Pi@irlp.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.