Node Change to Pi from desktop #wb4bsd

Rusty Bryant <rustyb78@...>

I've been out of sync with the IRLP community for a while.  I currently have an operational node, Node 4739, that's on an old desktop and I want to move it to a Pi so save on energy costs and to take up less room.

1. Is there a document somewhere that explains how to do the shift so I can keep my current node number?

2. Does anyone have a PiIRLP for sale?  The website price isn't bad but if I can find one that's gently used and can save a few bucks i'd like to explore that option.

thanks all.

Rusty
WB4BSD

Dave K9DC

On Sep 6, 2017, at 12:46, Rusty Bryant rustyb78@... [PiRLP] <PiRLP@...> wrote:

I've been out of sync with the IRLP community for a while. I currently have an operational node, Node 4739, that's on an old desktop and I want to move it to a Pi so save on energy costs and to take up less room.

1. Is there a document somewhere that explains how to do the shift so I can keep my current node number?

2. Does anyone have a PiIRLP for sale? The website price isn't bad but if I can find one that's gently used and can save a few bucks i'd like to explore that option.

thanks all.

Rusty
WB4BSD

Wes WB7BR

I am in process of moving my node from a PC with Centos to a Pi I am building up. Any questions you may have I would be glad to at least try to answer.
--
VY 73,
Wes