Embedded IRLP email@example.comThis is a subgroup of the main IRLP group. The primary function of the embedded IRLP subgroup is to discuss upgrading, configuration, operation, and troubleshooting of embedded IRLP nodes, servers, and reflectors running on IRLP custom built embedded hardware. This includes the VIA EPIA, VIA LN series, Intel DN2500/2800MT and the Mitac PD10BI motherboards.
- 307 Members
- 622 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of IRLP.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.